Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61044 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Mafiablog.org Dl4all.net Downloadsarena.net

Question Asia/Cn domain name & Internet Keyword (Just received this mail about my DOMIAN)

I just Received this mail about 5 hours ago. What it means? what are they trying to say? It is about meh site www.mafiablog.org

"Dear Manager,

(If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward this to your CEO,Thanks)
    This email is from China domain name registration center, which mainly deal with the domain name registration and dispute internationally in China and Asia.
    On August 29th 2011, We received Tianhua Ltd's application that they are registering the name " mafiablog " as their Internet Keyword and " mafiablog .cn "?" mafiablog .com.cn " ?" mafiablog .asia "domain names etc.., It is China and ASIA domain names. But after auditing we found the brand name been used by your company. As the domain name registrar in China, it is our duty to notice you, so I am sending you this Email to check. According to the principle in China, your company is the owner of the trademark, In our auditing time we can keep the domain names safe for you firstly, but our audit period is limited, if you object the third party application these domain names and need to protect the brand in china and Asia by yourself, please let the responsible officer contact us as soon as possible. Thank you!

Best Regards,
    John
    General Manager
    Shanghai Office (Head Office)
    3002, Nanhai Building, No. 854 Nandan Road,
    Xuhui District, Shanghai 200070, China
    Tel: +86 216191 8696
    Mobile: +86 136615 29704
    Fax: +86 216191 8697
    Web:
    www.ygnetworkltd.com"

Arthur Reviewed by Arthur on . Asia/Cn domain name & Internet Keyword (Just received this mail about my DOMIAN) I just Received this mail about 5 hours ago. What it means? what are they trying to say? It is about meh site www.mafiablog.org "Dear Manager, (If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward this to your CEO,Thanks) This email is from China domain name registration center, which mainly deal with the domain name registration and dispute internationally in China and Asia. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    It's spam, you can safely ignore the message.

Website's:
    hummm alright. But what they wanted to do with me?

Banned
    this is neither a threat nor anything else

the person is trying to 'inform' you that a a XYZ company wants to registera .cn domain with your site in it.it would mean your trademark being taken away.so hes asking you to register

what it actually means is,they are wanting to earn some $$ from you by asking you to buy .cn domain from them.

in end , you can totally ignore the cr$p

Website's:
    orite
    thanks for the info guys...
    just deleting the mail right now

@ MOD
    thread can be deleted now

Website's:
    qualtu.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    I just Received this mail about 5 hours ago. What it means? what are they trying to say? It is about meh site www.mafiablog.org

"Dear Manager,

(If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward this to your CEO,Thanks)
    This email is from China domain name registration center, which mainly deal with the domain name registration and dispute internationally in China and Asia.
    On August 29th 2011, We received Tianhua Ltd's application that they are registering the name " mafiablog " as their Internet Keyword and " mafiablog .cn "?" mafiablog .com.cn " ?" mafiablog .asia "domain names etc.., It is China and ASIA domain names. But after auditing we found the brand name been used by your company. As the domain name registrar in China, it is our duty to notice you, so I am sending you this Email to check. According to the principle in China, your company is the owner of the trademark, In our auditing time we can keep the domain names safe for you firstly, but our audit period is limited, if you object the third party application these domain names and need to protect the brand in china and Asia by yourself, please let the responsible officer contact us as soon as possible. Thank you!

Best Regards,
    John
    General Manager
    Shanghai Office (Head Office)
    3002, Nanhai Building, No. 854 Nandan Road,
    Xuhui District, Shanghai 200070, China
    Tel: +86 216191 8696
    Mobile: +86 136615 29704
    Fax: +86 216191 8697
    Web:
    www.ygnetworkltd.com"

some of our clients were complaining about this as well and this is false but this is a scam.

Thread Information