Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61148 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    rapidleech999.com

Default I want to Pay from my Main Balance

Hi every one

If I want to buy something by PayPal, I want to pay from my Main Balance in PayPal, not from my CC, but In AlertPay, it ask you to choose from where do you want to pay, before you pay? but In PayPal it deduct from my balance immediately, is there any settings to let me pay from my PayPal Balance not cc balance?

Please help me, to do that
    baleegh999 Reviewed by baleegh999 on . I want to Pay from my Main Balance Hi every one If I want to buy something by PayPal, I want to pay from my Main Balance in PayPal, not from my CC, but In AlertPay, it ask you to choose from where do you want to pay, before you pay? but In PayPal it deduct from my balance immediately, is there any settings to let me pay from my PayPal Balance not cc balance? Please help me, to do that :'( Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    rapidleech999.com
    After I contact with their support, the answer was NO, I can't use my main Balance to buying anything directly.

Website's:
    FilmaShqip.info
    some countries cant pay from their balance!

Some shops only allow buy with CC. Try move your money to alertpay if you don't like paypal. Some people do that with small fee

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    When I buy using paypal it automatically takes it from may paypal balance if theres any. And if is not enough then it will take the rest from Bank/CC w.e

Thread Information