Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6985 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Husband or Wife ?

A man and his young wife were in divorce court, but the custody of their children posed a problem.

The mother leaped to her feet and protested to the judge that since she brought the children into this world after months of hardship, she should retain custody of them.

The man also wanted custody of his children, so the judge asked for his justification.

After a long silence, the man slowly rose from his chair and replied...

"Your Honor, when I put a dollar in a vending machine and a Coke comes out, does the Coke belong to me or the machine?"

Should the child belong to the husband or wife ? You be the judge....
    lig}{tning Reviewed by lig}{tning on . Husband or Wife ? A man and his young wife were in divorce court, but the custody of their children posed a problem. The mother leaped to her feet and protested to the judge that since she brought the children into this world after months of hardship, she should retain custody of them. The man also wanted custody of his children, so the judge asked for his justification. After a long silence, the man slowly rose from his chair and replied... "Your Honor, when I put a dollar in a vending machine Rating: 5
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    The wife since the man seems to think of his kids as Coke, doesn't sound like a good father.

Banned
    wife ofc ..

end of the story

wife ftw

Neither give the kid to me lol

Husband got a valid point

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    It's so obvious that the wife should have custody, but that doesn't mean she would treat them good.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    joint custody... no one is at fault plus not enough info for bad parents ..

only god know which 1 is good
    Sorry for my bad English

Website's:
    A-vb.com
    old joke

Thread Information