Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61204 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default ftnhosting.net just sucks

Hi if anybodyz thinking of getting rdp..or vps @ the all stupid ftnhosting.net...u'll get sucked...dry.

I placed an order of rdp..last week it ain't got activated yett...moveover the ever online team has a so-called gtalk support...they just buzz of the clients by changing their stats to ''busy''..when we approach them...this is the worst customer experience of my life....they're not even refunding the damn money...just dont waste ur money...they're not even worth it...
    Phresh Reviewed by Phresh on . ftnhosting.net just sucks Hi if anybodyz thinking of getting rdp..or vps @ the all stupid ftnhosting.net...u'll get sucked...dry. I placed an order of rdp..last week it ain't got activated yett...moveover the ever online team has a so-called gtalk support...they just buzz of the clients by changing their stats to ''busy''..when we approach them...this is the worst customer experience of my life....they're not even refunding the damn money...just dont waste ur money...they're not even worth it... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Probation
    not just you
    warning scam
    i will not leave my money
    use google search to find more about the big scammer with alot of people

Website's:
    GFXWebHosting.com WarezJobs.com
    @OP: why would you go with that kind of provider... you should always do research, read reviews before going with a RDP provider.

Respected Member
    Did you type like that when you were writing to them? I didn't go past the first line before I decided to ignore the rest of the post. Reported to be moved to hosting also.

@jesse ..nope ..that line came out of embarrassment...i like to keep the matters civilized as long as they're in lieu of their terms..
    more over the're not an organisation or a company for that matter..its just like the next door neighbor starting a website & selling rdp accounts from computers in their garage ..lol

@gfxguru all that shit happened long before i knew KWWHunction..so the bottom-line is..to help people consider it as a review of ftnhost.net & its godamn affilated simplerdp.net

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    /closed

no way should anyone have to read this mess

Thread Information