Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61040 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    FazyForum.com

Lightbulb Review My Site- Fazyforum.Com

Hello all
    We present a warez forum for you all http://fazyforum.com
    I will wait for your opinions, suggestions and of course what you like and not in the forum.

Share what you think good or bad is welcome.
    Mind Trainer Reviewed by Mind Trainer on . Review My Site- Fazyforum.Com Hello all We present a warez forum for you all http://fazyforum.com I will wait for your opinions, suggestions and of course what you like and not in the forum. :) Share what you think good or bad is welcome. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

nice forum mate but this skin is used in wbb, try to find a skin that is not been used in a big forum.

and add favicon and add buttons for ddl site and start to submit
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Banned
    Website's:
    FazyForum.com
    well thanks for the suggestions mate and are you talking about warezbb theme if then its quite different from that coz the are using phpbb2 and i am using latest and theme is also new one.
    Fav icon suggestion was very awesome and true also i am also trying to put that but can't getting time these days.
    and one thing more which you told is to submit site to DDL as far as i am new in this so can you help me out that how to submit to DDL's and also some one told me that don't submit to DDLs it will die your site this suggestion was given to me over there at KWWHunction.
    this is the link mate you can check too.

Code: 
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=98701

Have look in this section you will find lots of ddl sites and make sure you read there rules before you submit to them.
    I guess you cant add more than 8 buttons for most of the ddl site.

Am sure there is no problems to submitting to ddl sites goes most of the big sites they did submit to ddl sites once they become big forums than they have stopped to submitting to ddl sites. make sure you work on SEO, link exchange that will help you to get tarffic.
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Thread Information