Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6950 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    fuck.you
    now i got a good idea add some prefix in all forum's related to then like year or type in movies same in software's like freeware etc then eveytime people have to choose that and autoposter cant use that ..and make must have prefix in forum setting.

This will surely Work in certain area
    I AM FROM INDIA SO MY ENGLISH IS FUCKING GOOD ,I WILL TROLL YOU.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org
    ^^^ He's already got prefixes implemented into the forum.

And Curtis The main reason I think he doesn't want auto posters is because his forum rules state that posting duplicate threads is not allowed there for they are suppose to search and then post in the current threads with more links. Also I understand why you wouldn't want them because all they do is bring a lot of spam and crappy posts.
    TheBinNetwork - MovieBin | TVBin | MusicBin | HDBin
    TheBinNetworks News!
    Happy Hardcore and Drumb & Bass kick ass!

Probation
    Website's:
    Nd-Warez.InFo WarezBD.InFo
    Quote Originally Posted by CrucifynDi3 View Post
    @ Curtis
    Its not certain people he wants, its the whole group of autoposters he wanna ban. And I agree with him. Just because you have 100000s of thread doesn't mean ur site is in one of the big leagues. Also, traffic doesn't mean shyt if you don't have a community. All you get from autoposters are zombie threads with uploaders who never visit the site or bother to check their PM for any problems regarding their uploads.

@Mecho
    One gud way to avoid autoposters is by using a different board like fireboard or mybb... or maybe a custom board like Xenu. but I guess that's not an option for you now.
    Indeed. I don't like forums where I have to post manually. You cannot avoid with bots with anything. Autoposter called XRumer posts on every board, but also it is very expansive. No chance with bots.

Website's:
    WareztheDDL.com GTFO.ws
    Xenu isnt custom forum software.

I did say, IF you only wanted to ban cirtain people.

Website's:
    MechoDDL.COM MechoDDL.NET MechoDownload.com MechoPortal.com MechoSubmitter.com ImageUrlHost.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwood View Post
    ^^^ He's already got prefixes implemented into the forum.

And Curtis The main reason I think he doesn't want auto posters is because his forum rules state that posting duplicate threads is not allowed there for they are suppose to search and then post in the current threads with more links. Also I understand why you wouldn't want them because all they do is bring a lot of spam and crappy posts.
    Exactly .

I prefer to have very less threads in my forum but have quality threads and clean forums .

Website's:
    codehacks.org
    i don't think you can completely stop the bots,but what seems too work for me sometime is a force read thread i have know idea why it work on some bots but
    it does, some of them can't seem to get around the force read not sure why.just
    a food for thought.hope it helps buddy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information