Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61079 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default New rule about hosting ...

Hi !

As every advance member know , most countrys don;t allow warez linking.

I saw so many users who offer offshore hosting in Germany for example ...
    Germany never allowed warez content :/ so how the fuck someone can offer offshore host from them ?
    I know that dedicate servers are very cheap in Germany ....

So admins , mods You should ban every cheaters who wanna just get saome money from average member of KWWH

Regards A.
    alegromat Reviewed by alegromat on . New rule about hosting ... Hi ! As every advance member know , most countrys don;t allow warez linking. I saw so many users who offer offshore hosting in Germany for example ... Germany never allowed warez content :/ so how the fuck someone can offer offshore host from them :( ? I know that dedicate servers are very cheap in Germany .... So admins , mods You should ban every cheaters who wanna just get saome money from average member of KWWH :( Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hey Alegromat,
    Legally, no country can allow 'warez linking' and 'warez hosting', it also kinda depends on your definition of the 'warez' term.

What's 'warez' ?
    Warez is basically any stolen thing that is being spread (made available for free) without permission of the copyright holder.

There are certain Datacenters who will allow to the customer to cooperate with the copyright holder. That basically makes everything easier, as copyright holder won't spend money to sue the guy, and guy will remove one thing and he won't move his website someplace else.

Germany, as any other country is perfectly safe for any type of a website as long as you're not doing anything that's against the law. By saying that, I meant on warez linking as well.

Some Datacenters simply don't like the fact that people are trying to make a living off of other people's work.

I'm sure there are a lot of nice Datacenters in Germany who don't mind hosting a warez site. Well, as long as the webmaster is removing the content when he's asked to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuicidalMedia View Post
    Hey Alegromat,
    Legally, no country can allow 'warez linking' and 'warez hosting', it also kinda depends on your definition of the 'warez' term.

What's 'warez' ?
    Warez is basically any stolen thing that is being spread (made available for free) without permission of the copyright holder.

There are certain Datacenters who will allow to the customer to cooperate with the copyright holder. That basically makes everything easier, as copyright holder won't spend money to sue the guy, and guy will remove one thing and he won't move his website someplace else.

Germany, as any other country is perfectly safe for any type of a website as long as you're not doing anything that's against the law. By saying that, I meant on warez linking as well.

Some Datacenters simply don't like the fact that people are trying to make a living off of other people's work.

I'm sure there are a lot of nice Datacenters in Germany who don't mind hosting a warez site. Well, as long as the webmaster is removing the content when he's asked to remove it.

Do You read anywhere about local law in Russia , HK , Nl ?
    Read it on sites for lawyers , I do it long time ago

Also You got My point , some datacenters just ignore DMCA less or more.
    But never any Datacenter in Germany , France or US will host warez linking sites

Germany , France or US are not good for warez linking. Go for Russian, Ukraine, NL, HongKong !
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Quote Originally Posted by alegromat View Post
    Do You read anywhere about local law in Russia , HK , Nl ?
    Read it on sites for lawyers , I do it long time ago

Also You got My point , some datacenters just ignore DMCA less or more.
    But never any Datacenter in Germany , France or US will host warez linking sites
    No, I can't say that I read much about the laws in Russia, Hong Kong or Netherlands. You can be hosted in Tuvalu and it won't make much of a difference, especially because everything starts with the DMCA's.

Let's say that Warner Bros send you a DMCA for having some of their movies on your site. You ignore the DMCA and leave the links.

They will do the following:
    - Send the same DMCA to your hosting provider. In case he ignores, they will send the same one to the Datacenter as well, and let them know what kind of site they're providing their services to. They will most likely to suspend the site, or let you know about the DMCA.
    - Send the DMCA to the filehost(s) as well, to remove the hosted files.

If the hosting provider doesn't do anything about the site, Datacenter will.

In case the Webmaster changes the Datacenter, they will contact domain registrar and send them a subpoena, for details of the Webmaster. If the Webmaster is using fake details, his domain will be suspended.

That's about it, do you realize now why everyone cooperates?

@ SuicidalMedia

You are 100% right

but the Topic starter too,how can these companys say Warez Linking in Germany is allowed Mate.

Thats the Biggest Bullshit and People that read that should leave the offer instant from this Thread

KWWHunction was advertised on Katz and KatzForums as a forum for Webmasters who were submitting to Katz. A lot of web hosting providers decided to go with the "Offshore" advertising trick. It's pretty much simple, just say that you allow warez linking, and you'll get bunch of clients who operate warez sites.

It's just a marketing trick, that's all.

Thread Information