Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61120 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Wrestle-Zone.net Media-Zone.net

Question [HP] Windows 7 Home Basic Recovery

Hi,

I have a laptop HP G6-1026SE, No Backup and Recovery Drive is formatted.

Anyone happen to have a laptop in this series? If you can help with me a copy of the recovery.

Please do get in touch.

Can't find anything about it on warez channels, or find a proper way to order it from HP, they don't seem to have stock on it.

I know i know, why not use cracked windows, Well I am, but I want to sell this one (exchange) the shop won't take it without the recovery.

EG
    EvilGenius Reviewed by EvilGenius on . [HP] Windows 7 Home Basic Recovery Hi, I have a laptop HP G6-1026SE, No Backup and Recovery Drive is formatted. Anyone happen to have a laptop in this series? If you can help with me a copy of the recovery. Please do get in touch. OS: Win 7 Basic 64 Rating: 5
    wWw.Wrestle-Zone.net
    WrestlinG & WareZ

A$$HOLE: To0

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    There should be a sticker with the oem serial number on the computer. So iff you bought it you can download win 7 from MS and use that serial number.

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Go on the HP site, Contact them at tell them you want a disk and they'll give it to you free of charge(if you want it still, even with Lockdown's response).

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Probation

Default Use Hyrens Boot CD

Quote Originally Posted by EvilGenius View Post
    Hi,

I have a laptop HP G6-1026SE, No Backup and Recovery Drive is formatted.

Anyone happen to have a laptop in this series? If you can help with me a copy of the recovery.

Please do get in touch.

Can't find anything about it on warez channels, or find a proper way to order it from HP, they don't seem to have stock on it.

I know i know, why not use cracked windows, Well I am, but I want to sell this one (exchange) the shop won't take it without the recovery.

EG
    Hi. You Would use hyrens boot Cd. This Boot-Cd is perfect for recovery that you want

Yeah download windows from MS install it using serial number on sticker which is on bottom your laptop. And even if you need make recovery dvd's or partition of new system with wizard.

Thread Information