Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61275 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Which one is better RDP,Seedbox or sborg?

I heard that RDP downloads file from fileserve to the server at a very high speed, but hows that possible, doesn't fileserve caps download for PHP scripts, isnt speed limited to 3mbps for php scripts. Heres what I want to do
    1. Download Files from fileserve.com (I'm a premium user) to the server at a high speed (not as shitty as rapidleech and sborg 3mbps) and then upload those files to fileserve again (in my a/c) , filesonic and wupload at a high speed! (sborg and Rl are fine with uploading they give around 20-30mbps).

2. Download torrent's content (PUBLIC TORRENT {Piratebay} {Isohunt} {Public Trackers} ) and then upload it to Filesonic,fileserve,wupload.

3.(Optional) RAR/UnRAR Support.

The thing I don't like about rapidleech and sborg is that they download files from fileserve and filesonic at a low speed of 3mbps, and I've got to upload a LOT of files. Is there any way to bypass the 3mbps limit of fileserve on php scripts?

I think RDP can do what I want, but I don't know anything about RDP!
    n4rut0 Reviewed by n4rut0 on . Which one is better RDP,Seedbox or sborg? I heard that RDP downloads file from fileserve to the server at a very high speed, but hows that possible, doesn't fileserve caps download for PHP scripts, isnt speed limited to 3mbps for php scripts. Heres what I want to do 1. Download Files from fileserve.com (I'm a premium user) to the server at a high speed (not as shitty as rapidleech and sborg 3mbps) and then upload those files to fileserve again (in my a/c) , filesonic and wupload at a high speed! (sborg and Rl are fine with uploading Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MightyHosts.com
    on RDP you will get full speed download.... i get 22mbps/file with filesonic. Upload is also vey fast, around 20-30 mbps/file with ftp

EDIT: most of the providers will not allow public trackers as they will get DMCA notice and their server may get suspended by the DC.

US RDP for fileserve.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Use a RDP and Zoom uploader. Forget getting good speeds to Fileserve through FTP even if you're on a US RDP.

And, yes, don't even attempt to download public torrents. You will get suspended.

Website's:
    GFXWebHosting.com WarezJobs.com
    RDP anytime

That's bec RDPs/RDAs can use threaded download managers for each file so you can maximize your speed. You can either go with RDPs/RDAs or a Windows vps. I prefer the latter.

Banned
    Thanks for all your replies, RDP looks good.

Thread Information