Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61086 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    VagosDown.com

Default need help about zoom uploader

hi when i upload file in fileserve and upload station with the help of zoom uploader and i already add account in zoom uploader.. file upload successfully but not show in my account..

and another problem can any one tell me what is the best way for megaupload get good speed in NL RDP.
    VagosDown Reviewed by VagosDown on . need help about zoom uploader hi when i upload file in fileserve and upload station with the help of zoom uploader and i already add account in zoom uploader.. file upload successfully but not show in my account.. and another problem can any one tell me what is the best way for megaupload get good speed in NL RDP. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

1. Maybe because you're using the free version? the paid license enables more features.

2. Megaupload is slow as hell, doesn't give you more than 600 kbps as (uploading speed) regardless the connection port/DC of your RDP so don't bother changing your RDP.

Banned
    Website's:
    VagosDown.com
    thanks for reply

Oh sorry, I've just tried to upload few files to fileserve, I didn't find the files in my account though I'm using a licensed version. Seems like there is a problem with the application.

Banned
    Website's:
    VagosDown.com
    can any other person check its working or not

hmm wow fileserve accually working? its not for me

i can't even add my account

^6.05 is working for me.

As for threadstarter, you have to have a purchased version for Fileserve to be uploaded into your account, and you need to be a referral of the owner of zoon in order for uploadstation files to get uploaded to your account.

You're not gonna get good speeds uploading to MU using zoom, your best bet is to remote upload to MU.

it would be better to use original forum so I can reply you immediately
    http://forum.z-o-o-m.eu/

Website's:
    MightyHosts.com
    ^ nice to see you here mate

Thread Information