Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61325 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    lulzbux.com

Default HostKey

Just fully migrated my forum over to their network 3 days ago and everything has been running smooth thus far. I strongly recommend this provider to anyone who's looking to be hosted off shore and be taken care of.
    Qual Reviewed by Qual on . HostKey Just fully migrated my forum over to their network 3 days ago and everything has been running smooth thus far. I strongly recommend this provider to anyone who's looking to be hosted off shore and be taken care of. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    Yeah
    Below the post it shows if edited:
    http://i25.lulzimg.com/09f6716a.png

Banned
    they shit and they dont refund even though it says on there site it does

so i warned them if i dont get a refund due to there shit 64bit os which they dont offer 32bit vps

i post there beware hostkey topics and they not give back so i said fuck you to them and i posting threads on the net

Website's:
    lulzbux.com
    Have you tried discussing the issue with Peter? he's a very friendly person and easy to work with, in my opinion at least.

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Quote Originally Posted by accyuklad View Post
    they shit and they dont refund even though it says on there site it does

so i warned them if i dont get a refund due to there shit 64bit os which they dont offer 32bit vps

i post there beware hostkey topics and they not give back so i said fuck you to them and i posting threads on the net
    Dear accyuklad,

I hope you will mind your language from now on. About your issue, did we tell you that you will NOT be given a refund any where? All you did was try our service and ask for a refund when you saw everything is not according to you. If you need a new OS installed, please ask the support to do so, and they will do it via KVM or ask Peter for it.

Refund is not only the single thing that can be done when a client is in trouble, it can be solved if you cooperate. We have hundreds of clients who are happy with our service, but I will take your threat of bad mouthing us and trying to ruin our reputation and let Peter know about it.

Thank You for trying our service

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Accyuklad, give them a chance to install a 32bit OS of your choice. This would be very common for VPS providers.

But I do not understand the lack of a panel like SolusVM which is very common.

Banned
    well i asked for a 32bit install and they said they dont do it only reply i got was we try install 32bit which more like they dont have it so i waited 2hours and it never got done and they reinstalled it with same 64bit

peter said it work on 64bit lol well he was wrong

well tell him from me as he probly wont refund to stick it up is fucking ass and delete my vps as i gone elsewhere anyway

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Let them try it first. If that doesn't succeed, ask them how to solve it.

If they can't solve a simple thing, then ask for a refund.

Google 'kloxo 64 bit centos' and you will see that Kloxo doesn't run well (if at all) on 64 bit. So in order to keep people happy they should provide you with a solution where Kloxo runs fine on.

I think by asking for a 32bit (preferably Centos) you don't ask them for a complex solution.

Banned
    well he was wrong on the kloxo 64

Website's:
    StudentSharez.com
    Refund is not only the single thing that can be done when a client is in trouble
    Dear occul7, just refund him if he don't want to use your service.
    It would be better for you and him
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information