i got a vps from them yesturday russia location $15 down the drain hostkey.com

and really they should of stated 64bit is only on there system and no 32bit

i said well i need 32bit for kloxo they said 64bit works with kloxo so i tryed it and its well unstable yesturday i see what happens when i transfer files it was taking ages then all of a sudden vps crashed and never rebooted so i waited about a hour to see if it turned on and no it still off even now

it maxed out the 512mb ram alot and only stay about 350mb and i noticed cpu kept spiking

i asked for a refund from last night and still no reply since

ip 46.17.97.4 is down since yesturday

they even said how much extra ram do you need lol they think im going to pay a extra 5pound to get kloxo to work with 64bit they having a laff

they seem to refuse to refund me back even though i cant use it

i just sent them a update ticket of

if i dont get my refund i make sure everyone on forums know you wont give refund and that you dont offer 32bit cento which you should state on your website before people order

http://i54.tinypic.com/2i9hx0y.png

UPDATE THEY STILL NOT RESPOND TO MY REFUND TICKET

SO BE WARNED DONT BUY IF YOU NEED TO USE 32BIT OS
accyuklad Reviewed by accyuklad on . beware of hostkey i got a vps from them yesturday russia location $15 down the drain hostkey.com and really they should of stated 64bit is only on there system and no 32bit i said well i need 32bit for kloxo they said 64bit works with kloxo so i tryed it and its well unstable yesturday i see what happens when i transfer files it was taking ages then all of a sudden vps crashed and never rebooted so i waited about a hour to see if it turned on and no it still off even now it maxed out the 512mb ram Rating: 5