Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62075 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    offshorehosting.biz
    connect timed out! DDoS?
    http://www.offshorehosting.biz
    DMCA Ignored
    Lithuania & USA

2.   Sponsored Links

No , its not DDOS , sites will be back soon.
    Clients please be patient, we never gonna leave you in the middle of ocean and run away.
    Hope you all understand co-operate.
    -Regards,
    Hulkman.

Banned
    are you a reseller?

Hosting is up again, Major issue is fixed. Thank you all for co-operating with us.
    -Regards
    Hulkman

Quote Originally Posted by Abdur Rafi View Post
    how this possible to Russia in just $1 & unlimited in $3?
    Its possible , that why i have done it

Can I use the cheapest of your shared plans for a warez blog with daily 10.000 views?

Are the sites loading fast?

Thumbs down is this your site ???

hey is this your site http://www.nextoffshore.com your main site is down so it means ???

Quote Originally Posted by voice View Post
    hey is this your site http://www.nextoffshore.com your main site is down so it means ???
    Hey check it properly before you report, its not down .

is yoru host trustable or same like www.offshore-hosts.com & AZhosty.com
    coz my site is on offshore host .com
    and their server used to down like more then their site online and now its down again and they never reply support ticket
    dont be sad man when i checked ur site befor it was down dont lie but now it is back again great i dont mind if it is down for 1,2 hours but whole day like AZhosty.com o god nooo........
    am thinking to order starter plan want to try your server is it 24/7 active or not and how is your costomer support member 24/7 active

Quote Originally Posted by voice View Post
    is yoru host trustable or same like www.offshore-hosts.com & AZhosty.com
    coz my site is on offshore host .com
    and their server used to down like more then their site online and now its down again and they never reply support ticket
    dont be sad man when i checked ur site befor it was down dont lie but now it is back again great i dont mind if it is down for 1,2 hours but whole day like AZhosty.com o god nooo........
    am thinking to order starter plan want to try your server is it 24/7 active or not and how is your costomer support member 24/7 active
    Yes bro i am sure you can trust, we never hide ourselves from clients if we do any mistake we face the consequences what ever they are. Well to be honest we cant sit infront of PC all time, we provide 12-hr support ticket gaurantee czo we check support tickets every 1-hr , We face rare downtime , If there is going to be a long down time we update in twitter with reason so that clients could understand whats happening.
    -Hope you chooses Us.
    -Regards,
    Hulkman

okey let me backup my data when site will be online again and i will order 1st month and try and last do you give us cpanel and full access of cpanel coz 9xhost.com dont give full access of cpanel like mysql restore and backup manager and i dont see c panel on http://www.nextoffshore.com/sharedhosting.html

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information