Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61443 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    CuraShare.Net CuraShare.Me CuraShare.Info
    Quote Originally Posted by futureawesome View Post
    So for NL the Ecatel datacenter would be the one to look for. And not EvoSwitch.
    Then again, I know a few companies who own their own hardware and IP addresses and are co-located in the Ecatel DC, and don't have a problem with DMCA complaints

2.   Sponsored Links

Ecatel allows EVERYTHING excpet for spam, child p*/n, phishing and hacking related.

Its truly the best dc

Cheers,
    Ryan
    vpsBox - SolusVM Templates (w/cPanel) // PHP Scripts // BASH Scripts // Tutorials
    MyRSK - Budget (managed) VPS's with a touch of personal support!

^f**k the above people, misleading you. NL is great against DMCA, but they have their own copyright issues. BREIN (anti-piracy.nl - Google it) will kill your website even if you use Ecatel who everyone claims is Bullet-proof

If you want to warez-link, non-EU countries, research international laws in that country and how they respond to it - Sweden is a good example, but inside EU so isn't as safe as you'd think. Personally, I'd suggest Russia, Iran, Hong-kong (most asia countries, not all of them though, make sure you research - ex-soviet countries are great!) or Switzerland(I host in switzerland).

Made by Envee :P

Banned
    Website's:
    CuraShare.Net CuraShare.Me CuraShare.Info
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp3Drug View Post
    ^f**k the above people, misleading you. NL is great against DMCA, but they have their own copyright issues. BREIN (anti-piracy.nl - Google it) will kill your website even if you use Ecatel who everyone claims is Bullet-proof

If you want to warez-link, non-EU countries, research international laws in that country and how they respond to it - Sweden is a good example, but inside EU so isn't as safe as you'd think. Personally, I'd suggest Russia, Iran, Hong-kong (most asia countries, not all of them though, make sure you research - ex-soviet countries are great!) or Switzerland(I host in switzerland).
    Damn, chill out man, NL is safe in 95% of the cases, if you recieve way too much attention, you might get in to trouble (meaning getting a warning from BREIN). Meaning you'll know when to move out, but again, for most sites, especially the smaller/beginners you'll be safe. ie by the time you'll need to upgrade to a dedi (due to lot's of visitors) it might be time to move from NL.

Just get yourself a good repudiated hosts that allows warez-linking, and you'll be fine...

Quote Originally Posted by CuraHack View Post
    Damn, chill out man, NL is safe in 95% of the cases, if you recieve way too much attention, you might get in to trouble (meaning getting a warning from BREIN). Meaning you'll know when to move out, but again, for most sites, especially the smaller/beginners you'll be safe. ie by the time you'll need to upgrade to a dedi (due to lot's of visitors) it might be time to move from NL.

Just get yourself a good repudiated hosts that allows warez-linking, and you'll be fine...
    I'll chilled, just high

As I said, Switzerland, rock solid for warez linking. I still haven't found a place to host the content though :-\ Unless I hosted main site in Switzerland, then had random datacenters which host the files on a sub-domain. Then ignore dmca, untill they ban my server, then switch to a new dc, but I'll run out of datacenters if I did this. mehh.

Made by Envee :P

Website's:
    offshorehosting.biz
    Russia, China, HongKong, India, Panama, Bahamas, Ukrain, Malaysia, Singapur, is a good location...
    http://www.offshorehosting.biz
    DMCA Ignored
    Lithuania & USA

how could u say India, Malaysia,Singapore etc as safe locations ?

Website's:
    qualtu.com
    I don't think both Malaysia and Singapore are safe locations!

Quote Originally Posted by CrackBack View Post
    Russia, China, HongKong, India, Panama, Bahamas, Ukrain, Malaysia, Singapur, is a good location...
    hey india is safe location for warez linking...?

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Panama, India, Singapore & Malaysia are not safe.

Atleast India has strict laws against copyrights. So its a bad idea to host in these locations.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information