Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61056 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Default Can I consider uploading as my primary job?

I earn upto 350$/month and I'm 17, I don't know what I will do in the future, Can I earn 1000$/month with uploading? is that possible?anyone earn that much?

I know a bit PHP, Full CSS, Full HTML ,no Javascript, no ASP.NET!
    Is my future good? lol
    n4rut0 Reviewed by n4rut0 on . Can I consider uploading as my primary job? I earn upto 350$/month and I'm 17, I don't know what I will do in the future, Can I earn 1000$/month with uploading? is that possible?anyone earn that much? I know a bit PHP, Full CSS, Full HTML ,no Javascript, no ASP.NET! Is my future good? lol :facepalm: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    no you cant

what if they one day ban all file host sites?

go to school and do your best

Banned
    pff

Always concentrate on your studies, never think of uploading as your primary job, What if the filehosts are not paying in future, think you dont have internet for an year due to some circumctances, so concentrate only on your studies .

uploading? how can you call that a job?
    your future will be jail if you think as it will be your primary job

Yes you can earn 1000 per month and i must say more than that u just need a good paying host and some good websites where u can post your uploads

Some people are earning hundreds and thousands per day

But you are young you should complete your studies and all and it must be your secondary job ie in free time if you earn maybe 300 to 500 $ a day then it can be your job but first complete studies

Quote Originally Posted by msk19994 View Post
    Yes you can earn 1000 per month and i must say more than that u just need a good paying host and some good websites where u can post your uploads

Some people are earning hundreds and thousands per day

But you are young you should complete your studies and all and it must be your secondary job ie in free time if you earn maybe 300 to 500 $ a day then it can be your job but first complete studies
    marked as spam

Dont even consider uploading as your primary job,even if you earn 1000$/month

You are 17, so earning a few bucks is great but not forever !

Choose a course related to php or other languages which excites you when you in college, and get a real job once you done with your college

Good luck and wishing you a bright future

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by watsayabtcoffee View Post
    Dont even consider uploading as your primary job,even if you earn 1000$/month

You are 17, so earning a few bucks is great but not forever !

Choose a course related to php or other languages which excites you when you in college, and get a real job once you done with your college

Good luck and wishing you a bright future
    +1 Thanks mate!

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by n4rut0 View Post
    I earn upto 350$/month and I'm 17, I don't know what I will do in the future, Can I earn 1000$/month with uploading? is that possible?anyone earn that much?

I know a bit PHP, Full CSS, Full HTML ,no Javascript, no ASP.NET!
    Is my future good? lol
    If you're going to steal $350/month, don't you think it would be a good idea to keep your mouth shut?

Good thieves keep a low profile.

When the companies you have been ripping off sue you, you'll be paying a lot more than 350 for your lawyer. Hush!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information