Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61175 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net

Default Submit Your site to be auto crawled (No link back required)

If you add our button, your site gets star 1, otherwise you stay at star 0. Manually submissions are always checked last regardless of star level. Auto submissions are checked first.

You can get our button here: ddlmafia.net/submit/

In order to get accepted, you must have organized links and open to guests.

You must send me an email for email validation, u can get it here: http://ddlmafia.net/contact.php

Thats it, link back is not required but beneficial to both of us.

Good luck, Have fun.
    immortalxx Reviewed by immortalxx on . Submit Your site to be auto crawled (No link back required) If you add our button, your site gets star 1, otherwise you stay at star 0. Manually submissions are always checked last regardless of star level. Auto submissions are checked first. You can get our button here: ddlmafia.net/submit/ In order to get accepted, you must have organized links and open to guests. You must send me an email for email validation, u can get it here: http://ddlmafia.net/contact.php Thats it, link back is not required but beneficial to both of us. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    RavenFaust.com USAWarez.com DLThe.Net DLThe.Com
    So what exactly does this do? I entered my site but no Confirmation Dialog or anything.

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    where did u enter it? you need to pm me. There is no current system for you to submit your sites, u have to email or pm me. Then i will set up ur site to be crawled. Next time we see each other in shoutbox we can chat

Instead ofyou submitting your links to my site, my spider will come to your site, and grab all your links, and index them on its own.

Thread Information