Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6299 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Any Mini prepay card provider for Domain Purchase?

hi,
    My friends wants me to use my card to buy him a domain name, I don't want to do that so is there any provider of prepay VCC which accepts Alertpay ? His Alertpay is unverified as he has no CC to verify it. But he will soon get some money from file hosts.
    In case of no such provider I guess I will have to get him a domain name, again a warez site
    funxlab Reviewed by funxlab on . Any Mini prepay card provider for Domain Purchase? hi, My friends wants me to use my card to buy him a domain name, I don't want to do that :P so is there any provider of prepay VCC which accepts Alertpay ? His Alertpay is unverified as he has no CC to verify it. But he will soon get some money from file hosts. In case of no such provider I guess I will have to get him a domain name, again a warez site :facepalm: Rating: 5
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    socheaphost.com
    Hello!

Take look at http://vcc-shops.com/

Thank you. Unfortunately they give VCC for Alertpay verification but for a VCC for shopping payment method isn't Alertpay http://vcc-shops.com/prepaid-shopping-vcc/
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

Thread Information