Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61079 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    pirateshaven.org thevault.pirateshaven.org

Talking Helping Locate a Missing(?) Drone

due to giving us the internet. i feel moraly (or whatever) to offer them my expertise in locating lost or missing items.
    ->Take a deep breath and don’t flip out. That doesn’t help.
    ->Ascertain that the item is actually missing, and that your Mum(or whatever agency that mothers it) didn’t put it away in some hangar somewhere.
    ->Check your pockets. The missing item turns up there 90% of the time.
    ->Don’t play the blame game. The odds are that you lost it through your own stupid actions (as much as I was predisposed to think that China stole my spectacles, it was more likely that I had misplaced them).
    ->Retrace your steps (you might be amazed how many stops you made between Vandenberg Air Force base and the troposphere).
    ->Search the obvious places twice. I mean – guys: The Pacific Ocean? Are you sure you checked everywhere?
    ->When all else fails, try putting up some posters around the neighbourhood. I’m totally sure that if North Korea found your plane they’d be happy to give it back, especially if you offered them a reward (maybe overlooking some fishy thing they are doing etc).
    ->As a last resort. dont admit liability. blame it on anything. UK riots, Aliens, Zombies etc. :lol:
    Krack3r Reviewed by Krack3r on . Helping Locate a Missing(?) Drone http://www.pirateshaven.org/Pictures/speedy1.jpg due to giving us the internet. i feel moraly (or whatever) to offer them my expertise in locating lost or missing items.:facepalm: ->Take a deep breath and don’t flip out. That doesn’t help. ->Ascertain that the item is actually missing, and that your Mum(or whatever agency that mothers it) didn’t put it away in some hangar somewhere. ->Check your pockets. The missing item turns up there 90% of the time. ->Don’t play the blame game. The Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

contact psych
    Playstation 3 Jail Break Game Collection
    ps3gameclub.blogspot.com

Thread Information