Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61287 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How to use uncompatible addon on filrefox 6.0 !

I want to use some addon which was compatible with my previous firefox version. but after installing firefox 6.0 beta. i cant use some of addons.

They are showing not compatible with firefox 6.

but as far as i know there have an addon by which i can install those addons to my firefox beta version..

If you know this or any other method of using those .. please leave a reply .

Thanks in advance

Regards
    shufol
    shufol Reviewed by shufol on . How to use uncompatible addon on filrefox 6.0 ! I want to use some addon which was compatible with my previous firefox version. but after installing firefox 6.0 beta. i cant use some of addons. They are showing not compatible with firefox 6. but as far as i know there have an addon by which i can install those addons to my firefox beta version.. If you know this or any other method of using those .. please leave a reply . Thanks in advance Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

i already installed this .. but some addons still not installing ..

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    You can rename the firefox addon from an xpi to a zip open it and rename the version in the settings to FireFox 6.

I'm still amazed at FireFox as to why the addons don't work like Google Chrome and continue to work when you update. It's such a stupid thing to happen when you consider how they are trying to release updates more often now. It's things like this that piss me off about FireFox.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Thanks Mr Happy ! its working now..

This is the only thing i dont like about firefox

Thread Information