Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6879 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    when you can work with filehosts?
    I don't know, sorry. I'm not sure about that. They should apply and maybe they will be accepted, depends on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by PayoneerTeam View Post
    No - it will be a completely separate account. You will still need to have the 2 cards, one for Webmoney and one for everything else. Webmoney is a separate partner that can't be linked to other partners.
    ok got it, thanks mate

Can you please tell how much time do you require for an application to be reviewed?

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Exact processing times depend on the amount of pending applications, however it doesn't take more than a couple of business days for your application to be reviewed (and normally sooner).
    Nissim A.
    Payoneer Community Manager
    Ask me about becoming a Payoneer partner

Well, for me it has been more than a week now... I haven't got any confirmation mail yet.. Dont know what's going on

6.   Sponsored Links

Well if you people not gonna approve , then at least tell me.. so that i'll consider other payment methods.. I've applied for a debit card for more than a week.. Haven't got any confirmation mail.. and I don't think that reviewing an application take a week ... I am getting paid this month ...

I think it's useless to ask..

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by osamaxafar View Post
    Well if you people not gonna approve , then at least tell me.. so that i'll consider other payment methods.. I've applied for a debit card for more than a week.. Haven't got any confirmation mail.. and I don't think that reviewing an application take a week ... I am getting paid this month ...

I think it's useless to ask..
    Hi Osama,

Your email was answered a few hours ago. Please feel free to contact me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com once you have replied with the required information and I will have it escalated.

Thanks!

replied your mail

Hello i am from Pakistan i want to know about payoneer. what we do with it. i have money in paypal,alertpay and can i add that money in my payoneer card and then i can use this in pakistan to withdraw with it.

what is your fees and charges.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zee Design View Post
    Hello i am from Pakistan i want to know about payoneer. what we do with it. i have money in paypal,alertpay and can i add that money in my payoneer card and then i can use this in pakistan to withdraw with it.

what is your fees and charges.

Thanks
    Well, you can use it on your own risk with paypal.. as paypal is not available in Pakistan. You can't use it with alertpay because transactions for visa and mastercard are currently not working.
    In order to get payoneer you must signup with their partners...
    For fees you can visit their site:
    www.payoneer.com

Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread Information