Quote Originally Posted by PayoneerTeam View Post
The VBA is technically available to everyone, but it does involve an application process. There is a minimum requirement of 3 payments from a partner over a 3 month period (at least), at which point you can contact our support team for an application (it isn't automatically offered to everyone).

The program is currently still in pilot, so we don't accept everyone, but generally speaking we accept many people every week into the program.
i see..
i signed with FBS (a forex broker), this means whenever i request a withdraw from my FBS account to my payoneer card will be counted as 'payment from a partner'?

anyways, i also notice that webmoney offers payoneer card. can i use my existing payoneer card with them or is it a special card issued only thru webmoney?
masterbator Reviewed by masterbator on . Official Payoneer Support Thread Hi everyone! My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;) Nice to meet everyone! Rating: 5