I have Cyb Advanced New Posts installed on my site, now we have a section in which threads/topics which have dead links are put in to. Each one has a reply made by staff so as if the original poster has a subscription to the post then they get notified that the links are dead.

Now the problem is that this reply stating that the links are dead shows up in the new posts link in the navbar. Is there any way at all to prevent this from happening?

Forum is running vBulletin v3.8.5

Thank you.

JGM.
JGM Reviewed by JGM on . Prevent posts from a certain forum from showing up in "New Posts" I have Cyb Advanced New Posts installed on my site, now we have a section in which threads/topics which have dead links are put in to. Each one has a reply made by staff so as if the original poster has a subscription to the post then they get notified that the links are dead. Now the problem is that this reply stating that the links are dead shows up in the new posts link in the navbar. Is there any way at all to prevent this from happening? Forum is running vBulletin v3.8.5 Thank Rating: 5