Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61569 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Sites Disappeared from Google?

I've noticed alot of Big huge sites that are ranking very well and getting traffic from mainly google are now not showing up in search results in google.

Example. Freshwap.net and freshwap.com. They literally had thousands indexed on google and now when i type in freshwap. the homepage doesn't even show up in the results. I am noticing this with other big sites as well.

what's happening?
    The90sKid Reviewed by The90sKid on . Sites Disappeared from Google? I've noticed alot of Big huge sites that are ranking very well and getting traffic from mainly google are now not showing up in search results in google. Example. Freshwap.net and freshwap.com. They literally had thousands indexed on google and now when i type in freshwap. the homepage doesn't even show up in the results. I am noticing this with other big sites as well. what's happening? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    funingallery.com
    Google may blocked those sites

I r Super Cop
    oooooooooooooooooold topic
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Quote Originally Posted by SagarRox View Post
    oooooooooooooooooold topic
    I did a KWWH search and came up with no results discussing this before i created this thread. if it is an old topic. please point me in the right direction where it's been discussed before.

Banned
    search for google panda update OR

its got to do with changing soft 404 to 200 using some plugin in datalife engine

Thread Information