Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61067 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    leetstreet.me pass4you.net rapidpassword.org crackcombos.com theubers.net

Lightbulb SSL Protection and Captcha

I thought about that if all filehost which are famous protect themselves with SSL Protection and with a Captcha.especially Megaupload,Fileserve,Filesonic and Wupload.
    Hotfile is Protected mostly they ban the user after 6-7 Logins from Different IPs.
    Now if you visit some accounts forum you will least see accounts of Rapidshare[SSL Protected] and Easy-share[SSL Protected].These are the most hardest Filehost cracking site.
    About Filesonic,There are more then hundreds of carders who card filesonic with hacked Credit Card.
    Megaupload - The Easiest one to crack.These guys really need some serious protection.

Email Confirmation-
    Also the Sites Hotfile,filesonic,Rapidshare,Wupload provide security.The cracker cannot change the account info untill verified by owner email.
    Megaupload Fileserve do not provide this security.

In short of all this Filehost Login Pages should be protected with new security.
    Raw Reviewed by Raw on . SSL Protection and Captcha I thought about that if all filehost which are famous protect themselves with SSL Protection and with a Captcha.especially Megaupload,Fileserve,Filesonic and Wupload. Hotfile is Protected mostly they ban the user after 6-7 Logins from Different IPs. Now if you visit some accounts forum you will least see accounts of Rapidshare and Easy-share.These are the most hardest Filehost cracking site. About Filesonic,There are more then hundreds of carders who card filesonic with hacked Credit Card. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    okguy

Website's:
    YoutubeBackgrounds.org
    You thought or you saw someones reply to the filehost ramble and claimed it? lol

They do need SSL yes, But it's not your idea.

Website's:
    leetstreet.me pass4you.net rapidpassword.org crackcombos.com theubers.net
    Please see the reply its been.

Thread Information