Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6994 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Website's:
    dsebdblog.org
    Western Union Support FilehostS?

I don't know, paxum is expensive and payonner complicated. MMM maybe I need to wait a time for now. About the wester union I guess that only work with united states only because I found the last year a debit card that they promoted but when I send a email about the debit card and the fees and all doubts that I was in that moment they don't answer me and nothing yet so if someone has any information then welcome....

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Music Machine,

May I ask what it is about Payoneer that is complicated? Maybe I can help change it and make it less complicated.

Website's:
    unicef.org
    Im agree with Music Machine

Payonner complicated bcoz people must receive first cash from card provider like Odesk, infolinks ...

so if i face problems to get first cash from the providers, the card will be useless for me

this is the big mistake of payoneer cards

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Hey,

The process is actually quite simple. If you are a member of any of the 1500+ partner/affiliate programs of ours, you simply select Payoneer as the payment method for your account and you can either order a prepaid card or sign up for the worldwide local bank transfer service (for participating partner/affiliate programs only).

What I want to make clear is that the main purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments and funds from your partner/affiliate account. As such, we require active accounts (which we verify via incoming payments) before allowing the use of services such as private loading and card to card transfers.

If you have any questions at all in regards to the service, please feel free.

Thanks,
    Nissim A.
    Payoneer Community Manager
    Ask me about becoming a Payoneer partner

Website's:
    unicef.org
    Hey,

The process is actually quite simple. If you are a member of any of the 1500+ partner/affiliate programs of ours, you simply select Payoneer as the payment method for your account and you can either order a prepaid card or sign up for the worldwide local bank transfer service (for participating partner/affiliate programs only).

What I want to make clear is that the main purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments and funds from your partner/affiliate account. As such, we require active accounts (which we verify via incoming payments) before allowing the use of services such as private loading and card to card transfers.

If you have any questions at all in regards to the service, please feel free.
    in my opinion the correct reason is to let your partner/affiliate make some money from us !!
    why you not make your services simple, send us the cards, we loaded from online banks or friends, you keep your fees and make us happy

7.   Sponsored Links

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    @Atlaschild: While we do not allow accounts from individuals not applying via partner/affiliate programs, I very much appreciate the feedback and will pass it along.

If you have any additional feedback, comments or suggestions, please feel free, I'm always glad to hear what you think about our service and how it can improve.
    Nissim A.
    Payoneer Community Manager
    Ask me about becoming a Payoneer partner

I got this mail too, I am frustrated with paypal. I wish there is some other alternative

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information