Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6953 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    PlaySongs.me

Smile Is submitting to DDLs worth it ?

Hey ,
    i have recently launched movies site , and lots of my friends are saying that submitting to ddls is really important ?
    but , idk i have the feeling that its really not worth it ?
    what do you guys think ?
    if yes , what is the best ones ? " i don't wanna submit to 100DDL like some guys "
    NightMare Reviewed by NightMare on . Is submitting to DDLs worth it ? Hey , i have recently launched movies site , and lots of my friends are saying that submitting to ddls is really important ? but , idk i have the feeling that its really not worth it ? what do you guys think ? if yes , what is the best ones ? " i don't wanna submit to 100DDL like some guys " Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    It used to be far more useful than it is today. I've tried to write a fairly accurate description about the top DDL sites, how much traffic they send and how you submit [advert]at my new site http://wrzc.org/ddl [/advert]

It's still useful to submit but their are problems. Take for example PhazeDDL. They don't really accept new sites or do re-rates as I mention here http://wrzc.org/site/phazeddl.com
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

It's good to put some backlinks for Your page and spread some rare stuff that aren't covered on those sites .

Respected Member
    There is no need to submit to 100 DDLs. Keep it simple.

1. Twilight
    2. NexusDDL
    3. AtomicWarez
    4. Zunox
    5. LinkPlz

Those 5 send most traffic, answer on time, whitelist and other stuff.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Website's:
    funingallery.com
    you will get traffic from DDL's but its not constant and its my opinion

hey guys, does submitting to a DDL get me a backlink ?

Banned
    yes according to me submitting to DDL isnt good

becoz when i used to submit to DDL my stats shoed me 2-3k visits but my alexa rank shooted...as sson as i removed it i got real members and even my alexa rank also got far better

its my opinion and experience

Plz no offence...

Banned
    just pure bullsh*t .. instead focus on onsite seo and offsite seo.. whatever traffic you get, its because the visitor found YOUR site. not because he found the DDL site..

in the future, if he wants something,he`ll go to the DDL site not YOUR site...also you will be leaking page rank.

if you think you wont get traffic without submitting to DDL, then become an active member of a site, (community wise)

Respected Member
    If you're 5* on all DDLs and submitting daily around 40 submissions, you will see traffic difference that's for sure. So 5 DDL backlinks won't kill you. Once you get serious traffic on your own, you can stop submitting.

But I think that most people don't see at this same as I do. I look at DDLs like a game, goal is to reach 5*. Of course I wouldn't submit if they would to send really low amount of traffic and they don't so hell, why not have fun and play the game?

@
    p2p4ever what you just said, is bullshit. Point of DDLs it to promote your website. If your website/forum is nice, organized, very clean and good looking, bringing daily content visitors will remember it's name and start using it from time to time. Now, if you have shitty looking forum with ads not even 10* rating will help.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Well if you check here www.warezshares.com you'll see high traffic, only about 5% traffic is from DDL sites, rest would be organic and direct traffic.

Plus Phaze is the only DDL sending over 400-700 hits per day. Followed by Zunox and Twilight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information