Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6834 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Uploaded.to is a fine host.

I can provide many payment proof if you want later tonight. However those are done before the site revamp. I haven't got a single payout since then because i do not upload there any more - free users hate it because it offers really low download speeds and sometimes download is unstable (such complains i used to get when i used uploaded).

What about payment delay, it was random back then. Sometimes i could get a payment in few days and sometimes i had to wait for weeks (longest delay lasted for a month, not longer), however every single time they sent money.

As said poster above me uploading speeds are great.

The downside of this host is small storage (i think it used to be 30Gbs of permanent storage even for premium users if i am not mistaken), short storage time and slow download for free users.

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by yten View Post
    Uploaded.to is a fine host.

I can provide many payment proof if you want later tonight. However those are done before the site revamp. I haven't got a single payout since then because i do not upload there any more - free users hate it because it offers really low download speeds and sometimes download is unstable (such complains i used to get when i used uploaded).

What about payment delay, it was random back then. Sometimes i could get a payment in few days and sometimes i had to wait for weeks (longest delay lasted for a month, not longer), however every single time they sent money.

As said poster above me uploading speeds are great.

The downside of this host is small storage (i think it used to be 30Gbs of permanent storage even for premium users if i am not mistaken), short storage time and slow download for free users.
    i think that they provide infinite space... i'm uploading since many years and i'm a free users

x7.to is very very similar to ul.to and it has a bad rep. Maybe thats why. Although I never tried it,.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoolifan View Post
    i think that they provide infinite space... i'm uploading since many years and i'm a free users
    and how many of your old files are still there? I mean for me files kept being deleting untill some margin and after that they are staying forever.

I'm not gonna argue with you as i am not using uploaded (i definatelly would if they gave faster speed for free users), but i think i even received an answer from their support that permanent space is 30Gbs.

Maybe you bought their storage plan?

Quote Originally Posted by algon View Post
    x7.to is very very similar to ul.to and it has a bad rep. Maybe thats why. Although I never tried it,.
    x7 doesn't pay

Quote Originally Posted by yten View Post
    and how many of your old files are still there? I mean for me files kept being deleting untill some margin and after that they are staying forever.

I'm not gonna argue with you as i am not using uploaded (i definatelly would if they gave faster speed for free users), but i think i even received an answer from their support that permanent space is 30Gbs.

Maybe you bought their storage plan?
    yes yes they also delete files like all the other filehosts but believe me that i upload something like 10gb a day

a question
    To order the payment, how many days it takes to be accomplished?

I requested payment a week ago and the status remains as "open"

i cant believe Threads like This

If you not trust one of the Oldest Filehosts Go to FSC or Wupload!

What did you think why they have no support her or on DP?

They need it not like other shit Hosters where you have all the Day Trouble!

Banned
    You are right, but still... there is no payment proof here.

Banned
    Website's:
    djkelaj.blogspot.com
    a friend's proofs

How many Proofs you need from 8 Years?!

Wait i give you all a Proof

Proof enough?!

I can post 100 of that

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information