Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61139 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Seychelles Warez Law

I happend to land me a server in Seychelles but I do not know what there law is regarding piracy/warez. I did a google search but did not come up with much. As far as Im concerned they probably don't even have any since they are located on a island but any info is much appreciated.
    72impala Reviewed by 72impala on . Seychelles Warez Law I happend to land me a server in Seychelles but I do not know what there law is regarding piracy/warez. I did a google search but did not come up with much. As far as Im concerned they probably don't even have any since they are located on a island but any info is much appreciated. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    oneddl.eu nfomation.net linksafe.me
    In modern countries law relating specifically to piracy/warez is a very new idea.

It is likely they have some sort of copyright legislation, but its bound to be very loose.

That being said, no matter what the location of your server is, if someone is able to find out where you live then they can probably sue you in your own jurisdiction.

Having a server in such offshore locations only really helps with fending off take down notices and even then, it won't mean shit if your host gets worried.

Moved to Legal Issues.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

what okone said is true - though saying this with the seychelles - you could register a compnay over there to rent the server on your behalf and they have quite strict law regarding privacy of company owners in the seychelles - this may help.
    I only know of one company that is registered in the seychelles (Nova Logics LTD, owner of videoweed.es )

Thread Information