Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6977 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default GFX jobs for my website (non warez)

I'd like to hire person for my website's GFX jobs. Want totaly change everything in it (logo, make some buttons, arrange them, change backfround etc.). Actually want something unique.
    PM me interested persons (if possible with links with previous jobs).
    My budget 30$ for everything. Would be happy if this work would be started an finished today. Can pay PayPal only.
    vab0las Reviewed by vab0las on . GFX jobs for my website (non warez) I'd like to hire person for my website's GFX jobs. Want totaly change everything in it (logo, make some buttons, arrange them, change backfround etc.). Actually want something unique. PM me interested persons (if possible with links with previous jobs). My budget 30$ for everything. Would be happy if this work would be started an finished today. Can pay PayPal only. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I can help you with all kinds of GFX.....and i will provide you with full support if u dont like any gfx...and i accept pp only.,..my portfolio is attached to my siggy....

Have a look at this and let me know the details: http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=93809

I will complete it today if you choose me

Now I'm dealing with Rohit. So for now mods may close this thread.

Rohit - even didn't started to make changes to my website and gone somewhere, so I'm looking for another person for this job.

Thread Information