Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6875 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com

Default Php memory limit 64Mb and enable cURL can make problem?

Hello guys, i need the answer from pros here. My friend working for goverment at school.Hes school bought shared hosting from company in Malaysia, i have install joomla and create website for him, when im trying to install some module and extension i get some error.Im searching on google about that error and the result say it must enable cURL and php limit to 64Mb.I have contact them to install cURL and upgrade php limit memory from 32Mb (as default) to 64mb.This is thier answer:

We apologize for taking some time to reply this ticket, this is because we try to accommodate your request, but we apologize again that we can not accommodate your request to upgrade from 32MB to 64MB due to several technical factors. We find that if we upgrade your account, this will cause problems on some additional applications such as RVSiteBuilder and others, especially the security.

Specifications are given where applicable in the use of official school website.
    For the CURL request, we have installed for use only 32MB.
    Its true?

From my experience (using wordpress), if php memory limit is 32Mb, i cant install plugin and theme directly from wp-admin.
    MediaStar Reviewed by MediaStar on . Php memory limit 64Mb and enable cURL can make problem? Hello guys, i need the answer from pros here. My friend working for goverment at school.Hes school bought shared hosting from company in Malaysia, i have install joomla and create website for him, when im trying to install some module and extension i get some error.Im searching on google about that error and the result say it must enable cURL and php limit to 64Mb.I have contact them to install cURL and upgrade php limit memory from 32Mb (as default) to 64mb.This is thier answer: Its Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    aquickhost.com
    Hi,

We have 128mb php memory limit in our shared host. That is not true in any sense, at least 64mb is required for proper functioning of scripts.

Thanks

Thread Information