Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62252 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    great i reach to 6 $ and waitin' i wanna add my voice to wclub,
    the sound is awful ! it's interbet with my music !
    yaminism Reviewed by yaminism on . Adshort.us - Short URLs And Earn Money Dear Publishers, Get paid for each user you refer to your shortened url. We just opened in BETA and we promise new features that will make us different from every other url shortener that is on the market. Why choose adshort ? We are offering free pioneer upgrade to first first 1,000 registered members that include 10% more pay for your visitors & your referral visitors . Place your links everywhere from facebook, twitter to any website that you are allowed to .(please read our tos Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MovDra.com 18Scenes.com iduntknowwhy.info
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

lols !

Hello Admin I registered at 08.23 so will i get bonus ? my account name is MIXAS

Mixas has been credits.

We apologized for the long downtime but we had some problems with the server, now we bought a new one , added SSL for better protection , added a forum and ended our beta phase.

Hi scriptburn. I have question. I have 2.5 $ in my rental balance. 1 refferal cost 0.25 $ so 10 refferals is 2.5 $ so then i want to buy refferals system write that i don't have money... so please explane. Thanks.

its trustable site? why 21 days for payment? linkbucks payment are immediatly

Quote Originally Posted by MIXAS View Post
    Hi scriptburn. I have question. I have 2.5 $ in my rental balance. 1 refferal cost 0.25 $ so 10 refferals is 2.5 $ so then i want to buy refferals system write that i don't have money... so please explane. Thanks.
    Hello,
    Our system finds that your balance isn't higher then 2.5 i will check it and get a fix as soon as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    its trustable site? why 21 days for payment? linkbucks payment are immediatly
    This time for payment is provisory and it might change in the future , we currently offer 21 days wait time for normal members and 7 days for upgraded members.

Regards

All promotions ended except :

-pioneer
    -referal price.

Regards

I buy 20 refferals only 1 is active i am unhappy with this refferal system... can you change them ?

We are trying to improve it day by day , sorry for any inconvenience.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information