Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61071 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default New rep rule...

I was just reading that new thread about the rep rule, i don't understand why that put in place, i mean if someone writes a nice guide for you should be able to ask them to rep you, its not like someone's getting scammed or anything.
    Also sometimes people forget, so when someone see's "If this helped you in anyway please give me some rep " then thats like a thank you, and people don't always comment on everything its faster to just click on something and be done with it.
    thecompgame Reviewed by thecompgame on . New rep rule... I was just reading that new thread about the rep rule, i don't understand why that put in place, i mean if someone writes a nice guide for you should be able to ask them to rep you, its not like someone's getting scammed or anything. Also sometimes people forget, so when someone see's "If this helped you in anyway please give me some rep :P" then thats like a thank you, and people don't always comment on everything its faster to just click on something and be done with it. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Two rep buttons are on each post. If they forget, then so be it. They never forget to negative rep lol Please click rep looks tacky. People started putting +rep in signatures, posts, and making it a requirement to receive services. It makes KWWH look cheap....hence the rule. If members here could have a new feature added without abusing it, then we wouldn't need to bring in rules like this...but they cannot.

Thats true, if people are forcing users to add rep to them for services then, there abusing it.

Thread Information