Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61190 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    EliteArchive.com

Default Need Help with Mysql (DLE)

Hello guyz I need some help.I restored my database to another hosting and when I try to open my site I get
    Error connecting to mysql
    altough I have checked my dbconfig.php all the information written there are absolutely correct and also I restarted my mysql server and it is running.Still I am getting tht error.Any idea how to fix this problem or what is the reason of problem.

My site
    Elitearchive.com
    If it's not opening in your browser please use proxy
    I hope someone could help me..Thanks

Plus I am on a VPS not shared.
    janu123 Reviewed by janu123 on . Need Help with Mysql (DLE) Hello guyz I need some help.I restored my database to another hosting and when I try to open my site I get altough I have checked my dbconfig.php all the information written there are absolutely correct and also I restarted my mysql server and it is running.Still I am getting tht error.Any idea how to fix this problem or what is the reason of problem. My site If it's not opening in your browser please use proxy I hope someone could help me..Thanks :) Plus I am on a VPS not Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    EliteArchive.com
    Thanks to my brother and soft2050 who helped my to solve my problem and Problem got solved bt other don't get problem like this I am telling If u r creating a new db after u have moved to other hosting don't forget to edit your dbconfig.php(engine/data) and connect.php(engine/modules) else u will also get same problem..
    Cheers..

Thread Information