Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61264 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default File Hosts Official Support Suggestion

I have seen a lot of unwanted threads in File Hosts Official Support.

The thing i have marked is without Official support i guess.

So my idea is only file host with this

can only make a thread there

There should be a thread sticky in that section saying about how to start a thread in this section

It will make the spam a lot less

and i guess the section would be a lot more unique

just a suggestion
    Suhel Reviewed by Suhel on . File Hosts Official Support Suggestion I have seen a lot of unwanted threads in File Hosts Official Support. http://i3.imgkeep.com/i/00046/9kn9tq7dxvs3.png The thing i have marked is without Official support i guess. So my idea is only file host with this http://i3.imgkeep.com/i/00046/8kph4slnabzi.png can only make a thread there There should be a thread sticky in that section saying about how to start a thread in this section Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com wgtools.com
    That's not the idea of the "Official" file hosts group. The section is open to all offering similar services. The idea of the group is to allow our members to make informed decisions on who's trusted and who may not be (i.e new players, in active users, etc). That's why we've been constantly clearing out the group of inactive people and it's now much harder to get added there.

People are added at our soul discretion. There's no set marker of posts for example. When we feel they're trustworthy and we can rely upon them for our members, we upgrade them. As it also allows certain new feature available relevant to their activity.

Quote Originally Posted by eLight View Post
    That's not the idea of the "Official" file hosts group. The section is open to all offering similar services. The idea of the group is to allow our members to make informed decisions on who's trusted and who may not be (i.e new players, in active users, etc). That's why we've been constantly clearing out the group of inactive people and it's now much harder to get added there.

People are added at our soul discretion. There's no set marker of posts for example. When we feel they're trustworthy and we can rely upon them for our members, we upgrade them. As it also allows certain new feature available relevant to their activity.
    Oh k
    I was confused cause i saw this

and i was like oh only file host can post then i went back and checked
    and i saw a lot of un official file host / other threads
    And i thought to my self that this is un fair to the owner
    cause i see a lot of useless filehost/other threads there that just fails.

anyways thanks for the the answer

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com wgtools.com
    If that guy is the owner hopefully his English improves

Quote Originally Posted by eLight View Post
    If that guy is the owner hopefully his English improves
    Nope He is not the owner
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=89113

Thread Information