I installed a Test IPB board to try it out for the 1st time from the backend side. I have played with the skins a little and have managed to change a lot of things but one thing I cannot get to change is the Forum categories bar

I want to replace that on my forum with my own image but looking through the CSS for some reason I cannot manage to find the corresponding code for it.

I want to give the categories bar its own background instead of it having it use the same as the sites background.

Any help ?

I feel like its a pretty obvious one but for some reason I am over looking it.
bxflow Reviewed by bxflow on . Change IPB categories bar? I installed a Test IPB board to try it out for the 1st time from the backend side. I have played with the skins a little and have managed to change a lot of things but one thing I cannot get to change is the Forum categories bar I want to replace that on my forum with my own image but looking through the CSS for some reason I cannot manage to find the corresponding code for it. I want to give the categories bar its own background instead of it having it use the same as the sites Rating: 5