Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6988 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Probation

Default Bodybuilding protein is it bad ?

IS Bodybuilding protein is bad for the body ? please answer me because i am very confused about using it or not
    ghost005 Reviewed by ghost005 on . Bodybuilding protein is it bad ? IS Bodybuilding protein is bad for the body ? please answer me because i am very confused about using it or not Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Uhh no? Protein = Amino Acids = Essential to growing/muscle development.

Off course is bad...Don't use it
    Selling cheap domains - 5 dollars each - Payment with PayPal only

Respected Member
    It's very bad. My testicles fall off, I'm bald, dick won't even get hard anymore, dammit! Why is life so cruel!

Hehe, joking bit. Do some wikipedia research on protein before starting such threads, you can also visit my thread for some useful bodybuilding and fitness in general tips.

All supplements including Protein, Creatine, BCAA, Weight Gainers and other stuff there is on the market is legal and safe to use. Therefore, it won't kill or harm you. Even if you take 15x dose (body will absorb how much is required, rest goes for you to poop).

Protein supplement is nothing but a meal replacement.

You need to get your diet in order before wasting money on supplements.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Didn't you have biology in school ?
    How can protein be bad ?
    Did you know that you use it all the time when you drink or eat (Except Water) ?

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by flex202 View Post
    Off course is bad...Don't use it
    Don't tell lies
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    iam use Amino 8000

not realy

It's so bad I eat it every day to get back at my parents for raising me so horridly.

It's not bad is just meal replacement as smith said if your to busy don't have time to cook or don't
    know how to you should go with it
    if you think it's bad go with natural Fish, chicken , turkey etc all lean protein
    1 - 1.5 g of protein per pound
    so i weight 150 lb so i should take around 150 grams of protein every day

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information