Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61292 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default What to do when your files keep being deleted?

Hello all,
    Recently as my site is growing more and more ... i am facing articles that are being watched , i mean i feel that some one is watching it always and keeps reporting the files so it gets deleted , i try to re-upload the files with a different name , or put in a directory and then re-upload but it keeps getting deleted ...

What should i do to these articles ? especially when the article is so popular ?

Thanks a lot guys !
    Echo Reviewed by Echo on . What to do when your files keep being deleted? Hello all, Recently as my site is growing more and more ... i am facing articles that are being watched , i mean i feel that some one is watching it always and keeps reporting the files so it gets deleted , i try to re-upload the files with a different name , or put in a directory and then re-upload but it keeps getting deleted ... What should i do to these articles ? especially when the article is so popular ? Thanks a lot guys ! Rating: 5
    The most paramount decoration a warez site can have is a valuable content!

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezSFX.com Premuimtemplates.co.uk c0rrupted.co.uk vBWorks.co.uk
    Give it a stupid name.

Like myfamilyphotoalbumforgrampa.rar

I don't think Rapidshare or Megaupload delete files by it's name any more , i think they download a part and open it so they can see the whole content ...

Website's:
    Google.com
    lol , they will need a whole new staff if they downloaded and checked

change the md5 hash before reuploading .......

MOD how can i do that ?

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    just add one byte to the RAR u download... or unrar or extract and add a new text file inside and rar it back.

usually when u leech off a content and reupload... the md5 are the same for both and when one gets reported, your one would automatically be deleted. So the best way to avoid that is by raring your own uploads and stopping leechers from leeching it.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

I do not leech from other sites , but how do i make people stop leeching from my site ?

Website's:
    neosharez.com
    You may try to password protect your files (with your own board url , like www.blablabla.com) , and in that way leechers will think twice before they leech your files. As most of them post there leeched links in other warez forums where password protected files (with your own url , I mean) are not allowed.

Thread Information