Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62034 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 61 of 469 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    sorry bro just read that now people can download up to 1gb i am back to your site

Website's:
    latload.com

Website's:
    javaddiction.biz
    I just got 1300 files deleted by FP and received an email like this:

Hello,

We have received an abuse on a huge part of your files. Please don't
    reupload them, otherwise it will cause the block of your account.

With Best Regards,
    FilePost Team
    What does this mean? Will it be ok for me to receive another huge amount of abuse (which off course will definitely happen) or I just cannot reupload those files?

Thanks

paypal and filepost kicked oron in the nuts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by logitec100 View Post
    Unfortunately not all questions there are clear. At the moment the rules stay the same, we will monitor the situation with downloads and feedback from users.

Also, JDownloader promised to release the updated version today, thus users wil be able to use JD for downloads without problems.

Is that does not answer your question please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by cilembu View Post
    I just got 1300 files deleted by FP and received an email like this:

What does this mean? Will it be ok for me to receive another huge amount of abuse (which off course will definitely happen) or I just cannot reupload those files?

Thanks
    I will send you pm, that is private question, you's better discuss it not in the public.

6.   Sponsored Links

remote upload speed slow like shit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gogo123 View Post
    remote upload speed slow like shit.
    Where do you download from?

Banned
    Hi Filepost,
    Remote and FTP...very slow.... How can fix it? From GM

I would like to know how are going to plan their business FilePost a bit more, all we know that all file-hosters lose money giving by free download files (The bandwidth costs and here there?s nothing to do) But if you?re going to make permament the very restrictive freebies rule, at least make from the start your prices lower, i know this isn?t an easy decision, but you don?t have to forgot that you?re earning in ? and paying in dollars.

Why i said that? I have a growth community who follow us because post quality content, what that it means? Premium clients, at least in my case, i prefer earning by selling premiums & rebills and in fact i have a X,000 comunity who buy premiums for downloads of HD content. Now we use Netload & FileSonic for spread our uploads, we can?t compare the relaibility of those old trusted file-hosts with FilePost, thats why you should improve to sale premiums and earn reputattion and that will be more easier for all if you lower month acc to 8? for example.

Finally i?m going to buy some dedi at USA, because EU servers never come (I buy servers from Evoswitch DC in less time)

As you know i always make this commentaries to make FilePost a better host, more affordable & attractive for all (Thats how all who are here could make more money, inluding FP staff)

Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    all data center in EU are sold out of severs

Thread Information