Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6947 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 53 of 297 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Brand New 2Gbit NL server Added. Hurry Up and book your slots while stocks last.

Website's:
    tufos.net
    I am thinking to buy a sBorg hosting.. so I decided to ask TehHost.net for a demo account and I got amazed with the speeds! Really sexy!

FTP Upload Speeds

WEB/Api Upload Speeds

I still haven't paid for 2nd month due to credit card payments not accepted when paying with Alertpay but sborg is working. Nobody takes my slot or I kick his a$$, I will be back today with money
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Quote Originally Posted by aishamontreal View Post
    I am thinking to buy a sBorg hosting.. so I decided to ask TehHost.net for a demo account and I got amazed with the speeds! Really sexy!

FTP Upload Speeds

WEB/Api Upload Speeds
    Yes our New Servers have unbeatable speeds

Quote Originally Posted by funxlab View Post
    I still haven't paid for 2nd month due to credit card payments not accepted when paying with Alertpay but sborg is working. Nobody takes my slot or I kick his a$$, I will be back today with money
    Remember the downtime compensation we promised. We owe it. (Just a proof that we do provide compensation). As for your Slot its yours

Thanks
    TehHost STaff

Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    do you provide premium accounts with rapidleech?

I just bought a account sBorg - NL premium, after reading the good reviews they have written clients. I look forward to get data from my account to start using your service!

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Quote Originally Posted by lawina View Post
    do you provide premium accounts with rapidleech?
    Mate this is an sBorg thread. Please use our RL thread to ask RL related queries.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkeator View Post
    I just bought a account sBorg - NL premium, after reading the good reviews they have written clients. I look forward to get data from my account to start using your service!
    Thanks for becoming a part of our family. Your order will be activated and processed in no time

Thanks
    TehHost Staff

Edit: Issue is resolved.

9.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Your issue has been resolved.

Thanks
    TehHost Staff

Banned
    Website's: