Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61024 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 250 of 297 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2970
    i`m waitng 5 minutes until load my page... great hope you will fix it soon...

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    @Everyone

We are having ddos attacks on our Main site and 2 of our rapidleech servers, hopefully everything will be sorted within some hours. Kindly bear with us until then.

Regards
    TehHost Staff

^

lucky me my sborg working fine.
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

Website's:
    cricketmaster11.blogspot.com
    @Everyone

We are having ddos attacks on our Main site and 2 of our rapidleech servers, hopefully everything will be sorted within some hours. Kindly bear with us until then.

Regards
    TehHost Staff
    from last 3 days you are saying, it is ddos attack we will fix it soon. but noting fix till now

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    @killeramy: It looks like we couldnt provide you the service we assured. Please open a support ticket and you will be refunded. I am sorry but it looks like you feel we are sitting idle and just making these up but let me assure you we are not. We have support executives constantly monitoring the server for outages and attacks 20 hours a day. DDOS attack is something which is quite difficult to mitigate in short time frame.

Each and every sBorg server is working fine. Just two particular RapidLeech servers are getting DDOS's like hell. They are targeting us to force us out of the business however a note of advice Stop it . We know who you are .We arent here to leave and will be see an end to this.

Thanks
    TehHost Staff

Website's:
    google.com
    rapidleech don't work..

Website's:
    cricketmaster11.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by lukip006 View Post
    @killeramy: It looks like we couldnt provide you the service we assured. Please open a support ticket and you will be refunded. I am sorry but it looks like you feel we are sitting idle and just making these up but let me assure you we are not. We have support executives constantly monitoring the server for outages and attacks 20 hours a day. DDOS attack isnt something which is quite difficult to mitigate in short time frame.

Thanks
    TehHost Staff
    i can understand sir, i am here with you. i can't live your server sir bcoz i know you are the best. i hope you will solve ddos .

8.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by lukip006 View Post
    @killeramy: It looks like we couldnt provide you the service we assured. Please open a support ticket and you will be refunded. I am sorry but it looks like you feel we are sitting idle and just making these up but let me assure you we are not. We have support executives constantly monitoring the server for outages and attacks 20 hours a day. DDOS attack isnt something which is quite difficult to mitigate in short time frame.

Each and every sBorg server is working fine. Just two particular RapidLeech servers are getting DDOS's like hell. They are targeting us to force us out of the business however a note of advice Stop it . We know who you are .We arent here to leave and will be see an end to this.

Thanks
    TehHost Staff
    sorry if it's noob question,

but DDOS protection like ddosblock.net and others would help to stop those DDOS attacks or it's not possible?

mates let's be patient. i dont like it when there is a problem too. i am with tehhost 4 months.
    i am sure they do their best to solve the problem. i dont think tehhost wants disappointed customers neither...
    whenever there is a problem they do their best to solve it... everything will be ok...

Quote Originally Posted by WaReZ View Post
    @Everyone

Regards
    TehHost Staff
    and what will be compensation about that ?

Thread Information