Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6487 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 201 of 297 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2970
    Why too many problems for you guys?
    Personally not even one problem with rapidleech except the filesonic's and wupload's problems which "TehHost" is not responsible for them.
    Stop asking for refunds everytime you find a shitty problem, they are not candies.
    → PR3 Link Exchange with my site (PM ME)

No problems for me too now, all works fine.

3.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Beheaded View Post
    Personally not even one problem with rapidleech except the filesonic's and wupload's problems which "TehHost" is not responsible for them.
    Stop asking for refunds everytime you find a shitty problem, they are not candies.
    That what I think when i see this Sales Thread. Users that have no problems never post here and smart users, if so they encounter problems, sent tickets and contact the Team personally!
    Screwed

Hello
    Please Man block this fuc..ing abousers

Thanks

Website's:
    mkv-tv.info
    Only 24hrs before refund ?????? u dont deserve 10$ for a horrible service never putted a link & transloaded normally always stop in some 10% or 88% or ..%
    U Know what i dont need my money keep it but its a horrible service i must tell always problems in transloading !!!!!
    now , i need to write it in big sizes & in red with all my respect sborg is the best & i"ll never work with u again !!

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Beheaded View Post
    Thanks for the vouch mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost555 View Post
    No problems for me too now, all works fine.
    Glad it works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by foxman View Post
    That what I think when i see this Sales Thread. Users that have no problems never post here and smart users, if so they encounter problems, sent tickets and contact the Team personally!
    Quote Originally Posted by Madlax80 View Post
    Hello
    Please Man block this fuc..ing abousers

Thanks
    Has been fixed now mate.

Thanks
    TehHost Staff

Thanks lukip006 behind the quickness to respond
    Now it is great

Website's:
    mkspot.org
    Invoice #1565
    Due Date: 07/12/2011 Invoice Items
    RapidLeech Starter (07/12/2011 - 06/01/2012)

Hi,

I checked tehhost. All the slots are full. Can you please let me know when slots are vacant. I am interested in pro plan.

Kaboom :
    I receive today mail with info (problem with servers) I open ticket but i dont receive new details. You can check it ? I send u today pm with my url but dont respond. Please check,because i cant used my sborg from 3days.. Some problems..

Thread Information