Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62564 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 109 of 297 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2970
    live support is down

Ticket Created #808093

just created an account with the support from Aakash. Fast and patient response the support team. Hopefully speed is good as well.

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Quote Originally Posted by DimaRo View Post
    I bought yesterday 8.5 sborg,and still no answer.
    I will ask for refund tomorrow.
    Your order has been activated a long time ago. Please check your registered email address for your login details. Please c
    check your SPAM/JUNK folder as some mail providers flag our emails as SPAM.

If you have any further queries feel free to contact us

Thanks
    TehHost Staff

The support at this site is awesome and they answer tickets in record time but I had an account for around 24 hours then now its been offline going on 2 days. My account has been offline longer then its been online. IM trying to bear with it because in the time i had my account i loved it but tehhost if you were me what would you do and how would you feel?

please fix the problem or put me on a temp working server.

edit: server back up

Waiting for my new Sborg , ticket

thnx alot :}

was told the account will be setup in 2-4 hrs time. Now already 6 hrs and no info from the support...and live support is offline as well. my Order Number: 7874676483. pls setup my account asap. Thanks

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Quote Originally Posted by c1steady View Post
    i need an account.. is every ok already ?
    Yes everything is fine now.

live support is down
    Temporary Server issue. Has been fixed.
    Ticket Created #808093
    just created an account with the support from Aakash. Fast and patient response the support team. Hopefully speed is good as well.
    Glad you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by panasonic153 View Post
    The support at this site is awesome and they answer tickets in record time but I had an account for around 24 hours then now its been offline going on 2 days. My account has been offline longer then its been online. IM trying to bear with it because in the time i had my account i loved it but tehhost if you were me what would you do and how would you feel?

please fix the problem or put me on a temp working server.

edit: server back up
    We were running maintenance on the server you were on. Sorry for the inconvenience caused . We are now back up and running with more power

was told the account will be setup in 2-4 hrs time. Now already 6 hrs and no info from the support...and live support is offline as well. my Order Number: 7874676483. pls setup my account asap. Thanks
    Sorry for the delay. As told before a maintenance was under progress. Has been fixed now. Your order has been activated and email has been dispatched.

@All: Fileungle Plugin Added.

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support
    ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
    TehHost Staff

Can someone show some pictures of real users downloading from Filehosts like Filesonic, fileserve and wupload etc!!
    Screwed

10.   Sponsored Links

i got the following prompted:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/s348/public_html/configs/conf.php on line 57

Thread Information