Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61886 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 103 of 297 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2970
    Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Quote Originally Posted by funxlab View Post
    Kaboom,
    Got 24 Invoice overdue (no. 487) notices in 1 day for premium accounts.
    Hello Mate,

Yes it was an issue with our cron job which accidentally was run once an hour rather than once a day. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks
    TehHost Staff

Your Order Number is: 8235059691

Banned
    Website's:
    TehServers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciko Sen View Post
    edited. Sorry
    Your issue has been resolved..

Quote Originally Posted by boogie123 View Post
    I will like to take the time out to write a testimonial for these guys. I just started on their sborg plan yesterday and I know it's too soon to say anything but to be honest, I have very good feelings about tehhost. Since I'm a newbie to filesharing, I had lots of questions about sborg and lukip was very kind enough to help me start out. He answered my queries very promptly. I'm already loving their customer service as I had a problem last night which I expressed through the chat and before I could open a support ticket, the issue was resolved. Amazing. The speeds are very good and I'm really glad I chose tehhost. Keep up the great work guys!
    Thanks a lot for the review mate.Heartiest welcome from me for you on behalf of Tehhost

Quote Originally Posted by tinhead View Post
    I have been with TehHost now for 2 or 3 months now, I am very happy with the service that they are providing, I have had hardly any downtime with my US Sborg, and if I ever do have problems with it, I am answered straight away from Support, I have noticed that everytime that I have wrote a support ticket, it has been answered within 30 mins.

There are 2 Support Staff members that I am going to say thanks to and they are Aakash and Alex, they are on everytime and have always been happy to help me, I am hoping to stay with Tehhost for as long as they are run with the same management.

I hope this help others to choose TehHost for their uploading needs as they are always willing to help.

Thanks for acknowledging the work of the support staff who put a lot of effort to provide best possible service and support..Glad to have you with us mate..

Regards,
    Tehhost Staff

4.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Th3KiNG View Post
    Mate Wupload is having some problems (like always), nothing sborg or tehhost can do. Expect this to happen everyday mate. Wupload sucks.

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Quote Originally Posted by xlmdxlmd View Post
    Your Order Number is: 8235059691
    Hello Mate
    Your order has been activated

@others:
    All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
    TehHost Staff

Tried the demo.There are some option in Post Template like Auto Generate, Auto Generate etc,But when I order a plant,and I dont find any option in Post Template .can you share the Post Template.
    thx

Banned
    Website's:
    TehServers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by fkn View Post
    Mate Wupload is having some problems (like always), nothing sborg or tehhost can do. Expect this to happen everyday mate. Wupload sucks.
    +1 Mate..

Quote Originally Posted by brilliantljh View Post
    Tried the demo.There are some option in Post Template like Auto Generate, Auto Generate etc,But when I order a plant,and I dont find any option in Post Template .can you share the Post Template.
    thx
    sBorg automatically generates the Post that you can auto-post to forums/blogs.It has a basic default post format.
    If you want to Edit and create a post as per your Requirements ,you can do it using the Post Editor Option in the sBorg page.If you have any troubles in doing it.Please contact live support or Open a ticket,they will be glad to do it for you..

Regards,
    Tehhost Staff

View Ticket #292918

and look at the SS i upload and need help fast.
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by fkn View Post
    lolz yes i know... and i am trying to get this things fix that all.. and i am NOT only saying to sborg/tehhost people... i also sand shit load of pm to willy {willy going to kill me one day... sanding him one more PM now}

wu sux i know but they pay good. that why i like it

Edit:- i will stop using it. after this http://forums.sborg.us/thread-886-post-4639.html
    fuck wupload now/
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

may i can ask for a demo please?

Thread Information