Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61040 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    HostGi.com dhi-forumerz.com

Default LinkJust - Design - Final - Review

Hi Guys,

I would like opinions on this Design:

Without jQuery:

With jQuery:

Credits:
    Template created by: Nitish
    Logo created by: Nitish
    Logo Vector created by: AllSolo (no homo)

This is the Final Template version & it has
    a few changes from V1 anyone i would like a
    review on the entire design itself as it would be
    used for the site: http://linkjust.com/ (Not online yet)

The Login Box will be jQuery and will look like that once hovered over.

For more info on LinkJust: http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=78141

Any lets hear your reviews

Regards,
    iHate
    iHate Reviewed by iHate on . LinkJust - Design - Final - Review Hi Guys, I would like opinions on this Design: Without jQuery: http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/5887/linkjust2.png With jQuery: http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9441/linkjust.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    I think everything is really good except this part

I don't think it fits together with the other stuff (quality). I feel it was a bit strange.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    I think everything is really good except this part

I don't think it fits together with the other stuff (quality). I feel it was a bit strange.
    That would only show up once a user hovers over the Login Box,
    or do you mean the login box itself does not really fit into the site?

Updated First post with "without jQuery" look & "with jQuery" look

Website's:
    graphicswave.us
    Well for me everything is perfect on this template login box dont look too good but with jQuery will be perfect

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I don't like it at all. It's way to confusing with links all over the place.

Confusing links all over the place:
    Contact, tools, affiliate, FAQ under the logo aren't needed. Contact and affiliate should be in small print in the footer. Then you have links just under the input box: Help, terms, api, tools, forum, dcma. None of these should be here. stuff like terms, api, dcma are for the footer in small print. Then you have advanced options and the generate thing. If that's meant to be a button it sure as hell doesn't look like one.

"Secure all your HTTP or FTP links with a Captcha protection" ..... are you trying to put people to sleep or are you aiming at 0.001% of the online geeks turned on by secure HTTP & FTP captcha links?
    You have to say in simple noob language to appeal to all that it protects links. Keep it simple. eg: "Enter a URL to protect it"

The adverts don't look integrated at all. They look like an after thought.

All in all it's poor and I'd expect more from names I'm familiar with. If it was some new noob of a member I'd be nice but I'd expect more at this stage from established members.

EDIT:
    on a positive note I like the logo
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    I don't like it at all. It's way to confusing with links all over the place.

Confusing links all over the place:
    Contact, tools, affiliate, FAQ under the logo aren't needed. Contact and affiliate should be in small print in the footer. Then you have links just under the input box: Help, terms, api, tools, forum, dcma. None of these should be here. stuff like terms, api, dcma are for the footer in small print. Then you have advanced options and the generate thing. If that's meant to be a button it sure as hell doesn't look like one.

"Secure all your HTTP or FTP links with a Captcha protection" ..... are you trying to put people to sleep or are you aiming at 0.001% of the online geeks turned on by secure HTTP & FTP captcha links?
    You have to say in simple noob language to appeal to all that it protects links. Keep it simple. eg: "Enter a URL to protect it"

The adverts don't look integrated at all. They look like an after thought.

All in all it's poor and I'd expect more from names I'm familiar with. If it was some new noob of a member I'd be nice but I'd expect more at this stage from established members.

EDIT:
    on a positive note I like the logo

Thanks for your review Mr Happy,

i understand what you mean by the links being confusing & all over the place,
    i do agree with you on that all the current links on site are just there as an example
    to what the site would look like one it's up and running, half the links there i wont
    need at all.

The main navbar would contain something along the lines:
    Home, Make Money, Tools & FAQ

As i think it's important to have those there as these would be the main pages:
    Home - Home page ofc
    Make Money - explains how we payout & what rates we pay ect...
    Tools - phpBB/IPB/vB Auto link checkers & auto link converter Modifications
    FAQ - Where users can browser the most important questions asked relating to the site.

I see what you mean about the Generate Button,
    i'll try think of something to make it look like a button
    i.e. maybe put a button-like border around the text "Generate"

The "Secure all your HTTP or FTP links with a Captcha protection" is there temporary
    there until i can think of sometimes catchy to put there which will stick in people's minds.

The Adverts will only be on the link pages where users copy the links from,
    it will not be on the main pages of the site, what do you mean by "after thought"
    and how would you suggest we could improve this?

But regarding the design itself what do you think?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by iHate View Post
    The Adverts will only be on the link pages where users copy the links from,
    it will not be on the main pages of the site, what do you mean by "after thought"
    and how would you suggest we could improve this?

But regarding the design itself what do you think?
    As for the adverts I think don't they don't look part of the site. Here's an
    example of what I mean by the adverts being considered from the start
    moanmyname.net/beta WARNING 18+
    See how they are incorporated in the design. It's not finished but you get the idea. When you look at the existing site at the domain root they are just added in random places without thought which is what yours look like.

I think you need to reconsider how the adverts are going to be included and think about where they will be clicked without confusing people. If your going to the trouble to add them you may as well make money.
    You need to finish off stuff like the links, taglines, captions etc like you mentioned. When I see "Final Review" in the title I presume these are finished which is why I was so critical.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Thread Information