Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61223 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default A Google +-challenge?

Microsoft has invested some percentages in Facebook, but has beyond this not focused on self-development of social networks, but has chosen to integrate Facebook and Twitter into their own products and services, such as Windows Phone, Windows Live and home.live.com.

Thanks for stopping by.

Socl.com is an internal design project from a team in Microsoft Research which was mistakenly published to the web.

We didn’t mean to, honest.
    Microsoft has little to say of interest except that it was not meant the public would see this (?).

But is it really true, Microsoft?

Share us your opinions.
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . A Google +-challenge? Microsoft has invested some percentages in Facebook, but has beyond this not focused on self-development of social networks, but has chosen to integrate Facebook and Twitter into their own products and services, such as Windows Phone, Windows Live and home.live.com. http://pokit.etf.ba/get/8f7abb45a15ef6ff3c4760ffa479f11c.jpg http://www.socl.com/ Microsoft has little to say of interest except that it was not meant the public would see this (?). But is it really true, Microsoft? Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    They will probably merge their Live Groups into this and could have some success but nothing big I suppose

Thread Information