Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61120 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    btjunk.net
    I think owner of RDPlanet should really take care of it, or refund, my suggestion is to set up codecs/filters for megui to work properly and disable admin rigts to users.

I didn't face such problems in buyrdp.com however they have different problems not related to software.

Website's:
    btjunk.net
    Situation when every one have admin rights in shared environment that just pathetic, it's impossible to work in these conditions.

3.   Sponsored Links

I think owner of RDPlanet should really take care of it, or refund, my suggestion is to set up codecs/filters for megui to work properly and disable admin rigts to users.
    Kiladila: could you take care of the codec/filters? and a package of MeGUI 100% functional ?

SilentHunt: remove admin rights or at least give me those rights to me also ? ?

Website's:
    btjunk.net
    I will try to do so after work but seriously that just drive me crazy.

Ok, thanks . just hope that finish the problems

Website's:
    RDPlanet.com
    You guys are totally out of the line here. I have given admin rights to customize, so you are blaming me, knowing fully well, its just the case of other users screwing up the settings ?

Get your refund both of you, solution was easy - fix the error and I would have removed the admin rights from anyone ... problem solved, but escalating the issue like some armageddon is in progress, is totally uncalled for. And whats the point bringing the issue here ? Havent you been attented to in the ticket system ?

Sorry, take your money back and work somewhere else in high priced, low config , oversold server.

I apologize for giving you guys admin rights and being so flexible.

Website's:
    btjunk.net
    Ok no problem Silent.Hunter refund and i leave for good.

But why I'm escalating this? Because every one who want to buy services knows how can you handle situations, if there are rules that i can't post issues to sell thread?

You see encoding is very sensitive thing, you can't just give admin rights to every one, i though this was isolated environment and my installs or somebody else didn't effect other server users, that was wrong. In this case you should provide preinstalled software and mention it in sales thread with list of software and install new software only by request and you mus be sure that new software don't cause conflicts like in this situation.

Website's:
    RDPlanet.com
    Its a difference in opinion really, acc to me, giving admin rights for a day to enable users to customize software was the best way to go about it, as you right said, encoding is a sensitive thing. In fact the same logic is applied by other providers ... they do give admin rights for a temporary time to the users (encoding).

Anyway, you will receive the refund in 15 mins.

/chapter close

Website's:
    btjunk.net
    Refund is easiest way, but that not solve problems they still persist. Anyway good luck with your business.

is not the solution for all....there must be some way to use all the same codec/filters/sof

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information