Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61162 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    According to the news the bombs were made of Ammonium nitrate which is mostly used by the Indian Mujahideen in previous blasts. So they are saying that it might be the hand of them behind these blasts.

Website's:
    warez-bb.org
    Sad to hear that guys

Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com
    Its indeed sad. The area which were targeted were all very busy place. So more loss of life. Dont knw wht these groups wanna prove by killing innocents.
    || Leaserver : Virtual Server Solutions
    || Leaserver.com - Virtual servers | Netherlands
    || 99.9% server uptime guaranteed
    || www.leaserver.com | email : sales@leaserver.com

4.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    I feel that this happens all the time in these countries ..
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by -=[RedAlerT]=- View Post
    According to the news the bombs were made of Ammonium nitrate which is mostly used by the Indian Mujahideen in previous blasts. So they are saying that it might be the hand of them behind these blasts.
    Ammonium nitrate is a fertilizer, anyone can buy it in any shop.. making a bomb is so easy that's why such attacks happen so often..

Quote Originally Posted by CyberAff View Post
    3rd time, god bless mumbai.

mumbai should be renamed to "Bombai" oh yeah it was "bombai" then changed to "mumbai" because there weren't any terrorists for doing some blasts lol. time to rename the place lol
    Well first of all The previous name was "Bombay" ...And It is changed to "Mumbai" with a specific reason..i don't wanna get into that...And if name has to be change because of this bomb blasts ..Some country should change their name first as it's been routine in those places to blow up things and peoples
    Trying to get my ducks in a row.

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberAff View Post
    3rd time, god bless mumbai.

mumbai should be renamed to "Bombai" oh yeah it was "bombai" then changed to "mumbai" because there weren't any terrorists for doing some blasts lol. time to rename the place lol

and you should change your name to cyberASS as you are joking while some people lost their lives i don't think this is funny.anyway hope the authority catch the person behind this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information