Can any1 please help me solved the problem given by our subject professor.. by the way Ive taken IT but for now were still in basic but if anyone can help me I will really appreciate it..

Here's the problem..

Create a flowchart that displays the students average score for three quizzes. Assume that their are three sections each having 5 students.
Note: The only valid number to be entered is 1-100 for the quizzes. If the user enter an invalid number, display an appropriate error message and ask the user to re enter a value for three quizzes.

To all who are willing to help me..

Thank you so much.
xadaya Reviewed by xadaya on . Flowchart Programming (Help Solved a Problem) Can any1 please help me solved the problem given by our subject professor.. by the way Ive taken IT but for now were still in basic but if anyone can help me I will really appreciate it.. Here's the problem.. Create a flowchart that displays the students average score for three quizzes. Assume that their are three sections each having 5 students. Note: The only valid number to be entered is 1-100 for the quizzes. If the user enter an invalid number, display an appropriate error message Rating: 5