I have problem with my wordpress blog i have 12 active plugins and when i try to activate another one i get fatal error out of memory so i searched google for that error and found out that happends because host limits php memory to 32MB. Asked host if he could increase it but they said no and that i should move to vps if i want more memory... but i don't see reason to move to vps when i have only 1k visitors daily on my site. So my question would be: Is there any shared hosting that allows me to use more then 32MB php memory or they all limit it to that amount?
Brenton Reviewed by Brenton on . Shared Hosting Php Memory Limit I have problem with my wordpress blog i have 12 active plugins and when i try to activate another one i get fatal error out of memory so i searched google for that error and found out that happends because host limits php memory to 32MB. Asked host if he could increase it but they said no and that i should move to vps if i want more memory... but i don't see reason to move to vps when i have only 1k visitors daily on my site. So my question would be: Is there any shared hosting that allows me Rating: 5