Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62109 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Smile PPVRIP or DVDScreaner ?

that quality is better?
    cca1690 Reviewed by cca1690 on . PPVRIP or DVDScreaner ? that quality is better? :facepalm: Rating: 5

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    pspmafia.com zrev.net
    DVDScr is better imho. From what I've seen(not that many) PPVRiPs are crap. Once again it's based on what I've seen lol.

-Bread
    Trusted & Respected Members:
    ACiD | Narutoroot | JmZ | Jackson | Phamous | litewarez

Website's:
    wuploadlinks.net fileserve-movies.net fsdown.org
    tbh i havent seen a ppvrip yet. dvdscr is pretty watchable, but i only download it if i reallllyyyyy want to see a movie, otherwise just wait for the 1080p

Please click the image above!

thanks per you opinion

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

quality of DVDscr rips are usually far better as compare to PPV rips

Website's:
    EastsideHosting.com MediaONAIR.com ImgWiz.com cPadmin.net EastsidePCWorks.com HostedTalk.com
    Pay-Per-View Rip (PPV / PPVRip)
    PPVRips come from Pay-Per-View sources, all the PPVRip releases are brand new movies which have not yet been released to Screener or DVD but are available to view by Hotel customers. Usually released by a release group called IFLIX. http://www.rlslog.net
    Screener (SCR /SCREENER / DVDSCR / DVDSCREENER / BDSCR)
    These are early DVD or BD releases of the theatrical version of a film, typically sent to movie reviewers, Academy members, and executives for review purposes. A screener normally has a message overlaid on its picture, with wording similar to: "The film you are watching is a promotional copy, if you purchased this film at a retail store please contact 1-800-NO-COPIES to report it." Apart from this, some movie studios release their screeners with a number of scenes of varying duration shown in black-and-white. Aside from this message, and the occasional B&W scenes, screeners are normally of only slightly lower quality than a retail DVD-Rip, due to the smaller investment in DVD mastering for the limited run. Some screener rips with the overlay message get cropped to remove the message and get released misslabled as DVD-Rips.
    Note: Screeners make a small exception here, since the content may differ from a retail version, it can be considered as lower quality than a DVD-Rip (even if the screener in question was sourced from a DVD).
    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirated..._release_types
    EastsideHosting - (Web Hosting, Proxy Hosting, Reseller Program)
    MediaONAIR - (SHOUTcast Servers, ICEcast Servers, Reseller Program)
    Server Administrator - (Dedicated Servers, VPS Management, One Time Services)
    ImgWiz - (Free Image Hosting)

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Common sense brah. DVDscreener is better then a PPV(Pay Per View) Rip.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Rlslog is down ? o.o

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Thread Information